Peter N. Hadiaris is Senior "Of Counsel" at The Sheppard - Uziel Law Firm. Peter has been actively practicing law since 1982. He has taken over 25 cases to trial verdict and is a respected seasoned trial and litigation attorney.
Peter's main practice areas are real estate disputes, landlord-tenant law, commercial disputes, debtor-creditor law including commercial debt collection and judgment enforcement, employment disputes, bankruptcy, and general civil liability cases.
Peter is an experienced litigator in the fields of real estate law, landlord-tenant law, rent control law, premises liability, landlord liability, business, contract disputes, and tort and personal injury claims. He has an established record of winning trials and judgments in Bay Area Superior Courts, private arbitrations, and San Francisco Rent Board arbitrations.
Peter is well regarded in the legal community for his integrity, analytical ability, and effectiveness.
What sets Peter apart from most other attorneys is his ability to carefully analyze the strengths and weaknesses of a case, and think outside the box for unique strategies that produce unexpectedly superior results. Clients trust Peter for objective counsel and guidance in navigating our arcane and confusing court system.
Peter volunteers his time to serve as general counsel to Citywide Council Senior Disabled and Public Housing Tenant Association, two jurisdiction wide public housing tenant associations in San Francisco. He has volunteered as a temporary judge for the San Francisco Superior Court, presiding over settlement conferences and small claims appeals.
Peter graduated from University of Michigan Law School with distinction. He received his Bachelor's Degree from the University of Michigan with high distinction. Peter has occasionally lectured other attorneys on bankruptcy and debt collection issues.
Current Employment Position
- Of Counsel
Areas Of Practice
- Real Estate
- Landlord/Tenant, Commercial and Residential
- Rent Control and Rent Board Matters in San Francisco and Oakland
- Business/Commercial Disputes
- Commercial Debt Collection and Judgment Enforcement
- Personal Injury/Tort Law
- Mediations, Arbitrations, and Dispute Resolution
- Civil Trials and Litigation
- Discrimination, Retaliation and Wrongful Discharge, Misclassification, Wage and Hour, and other Employment Law Disputes
- University of Michigan Law School at Ann Arbor, Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Juris Doctor - 1982
- Honors: With Distinction
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts - 1979
- Honors: With High Distinction
- Major: Economics and Political Science
- Hellenic Bar Association
- California State Bar