Business/Commercial Litigation and Transactions
At the Sheppard-Uziel Law Firm, our attorneys have represented a broad range of business clients for many decades. In each case, our goal is to identify and contain potential problems quickly and with minimum expense. Whether legal action is pending or inevitable, our lawyers are able to creatively resolve serious and potentially expensive disputes in a cost-efficient, expeditious manner. To learn more, call our law offices in San Francisco at 415-296-0900.
We Handle A Wide Range Of Business/Commercial Legal Matters
Our business/commercial law practice encompasses a wide variety of services, for example:
- Contract interpretation, enforcement, and disputes
- Commercial and partnership disputes
- Breach of fiduciary duties
- Fraud, concealment, negligent misrepresentation
- Specific performance
- Vendor disputes
- Interference with business relations claims
- Insurance and insurance coverage
- Unfair competition claims
- Partition actions
- Premises liability claims
- LLC formation
- Commercial leasing and landlord-tenant matters
- Preparation and negotiation of business agreements and contracts
Regardless of the needs of your commercial enterprise, you can rely on us to protect your valuable interests every step of the way.
Contact Us For Comprehensive Business/Commercial Law Services
We have been serving the Bay Area for more than 40 years. To schedule a consultation with one of our attorneys, call us at 415-296-0900. You may also contact us online and we will respond to your message promptly.